Wednesday 9 July 2014

Davis Club Fraud Service of Holiday Package and Company Vansihed

Hello sir, my name is ankit maheshwari. I received a call in month of august’12 from a company name davis club (part of da vision loyalty solutions pvt. Ltd.) Contact details: corporate office: D-2, sector-3, noida, up-201301. Helpline : Fax : they told me that they are one of international real estate and holiday package company. They offered me a holiday card of rs. 9000 in which they offered a 6n/7d trip anywhere in the world, 2 health checkups, a free gift. For using the holiday package I would have to inform one month in advance.On checking website and other things I found it good enough to pay for the service. I paid an amount of inr9000 through cheque. The person who collected my documents told me that I will get the kit within 10 days. I spoke with this person many times (name: jitender kr. Mob. after this however, he assured me that they delay is normal and I will get my kit soon. When it got more than a month I tried to check and finally came to know that all phone numbers are temporarily out of service and none of person is accessible whom I spoke with. Please be aware of this company it’s a complete fraud. I request you to provide information what action I can take against this company and take my money back. I would appreciate any kind of help in this matter. Thanks, ankit maheshwari


This company above person duped and cheated my aged parents of Rs. 24000/- in my absence (Application number 119766). The agents of this company has in field collected old data of LICs customers unauthorized and then approach them informing of Bonus declared, and that they could get the BONUS checks for the customers if they give some money to them. In my specific case this person Ravinder Mishra, whose visiting card I have, did the same. And my aged mother, who is not very literate, gave him two checks for 12000/- (Cheque number 698242) each because she was told that a BONUS of 60000 has been issued in my parents name on their very old stagnant policy my father who is totally immobile and has been in wheel chair for last 3 years is 90+ and mother is 80+. After my return she told me about it all and also that after the checks were en cashed, she received a call from same agent that their club cards are getting ready and will be there soon. She was shocked and told me all. I immediately called this company on the number given on their website some girl answered and promised to look into the matter nothing happened for 2 days. Then I wrote an email stating all the facts and asking for immediate cancellation of anything they plan to send. No Response I sent them 2nd reminder but no response. Then I called the agent who rather misbehaved with me and asked me to question my aged parents as to why they did it. Then he stopped picking the phone. So I sent an SMS, to which another man replied. His name is Tarun Koushik and he claimed to be a senior officer of the company. Nothing happened yet and the company is silent and defrauded my aged parents of their hard earned money at this juncture of their life. I want them to refund my money and I don’t need any service from them.

1 comment: