Sunday 6 July 2014

finally came to know that all phone numbers are temporarily out of service and none of person is accessible who



  1. Home

Hello sir, my name is ankit maheshwari. I received a call in month of august'12 from a company name davis club (part of da vision loyalty solutions pvt. Ltd.) Contact details: corporate office: D-2, sector-3, noida, up-201301. Helpline : Fax : they told me that they are one of international real estate and holiday package company. They offered me a holiday card of rs. 9000 in which they offered a 6n/7d trip anywhere in the world, 2 health checkups, a free gift. For using the holiday package I would have to inform one month in advance.On checking website and other things I found it good enough to pay for the service. I paid an amount of inr9000 through cheque. The person who collected my documents told me that I will get the kit within 10 days. I spoke with this person many times (name: jitender kr. Mob. after this however, he assured me that they delay is normal and I will get my kit soon. When it got more than a month I tried to check and finally came to know that all phone numbers are temporarily out of service and none of person is accessible whom I spoke with. Please be aware of this company it's a complete fraud. I request you to provide information what action I can take against this company and take my money back. I would appreciate any kind of help in this matter. Thanks, ankit maheshwari  (Grahak Seva)


We offer an extensive array of the finest services – all of them customized to your art, your needs, your budget. It’s a “build-to-suit” approach that encompasses crating, transporting, storing and showcasing virtually any kind of fine art. From portraits to sculptures, chandeliers to antiques and more, we offer the experience, the talent and the know-how to do the most artful job for you. Shipping Art – Museum and Art Moving Services From delicate antiques to priceless fine art, 800Mover has the expertise and experience to successfully manage and transport all your specialized shipments. We take extra care with these valuable pieces by:

  • Providing blanket-wrapped service
  • Building custom crates so each piece is safely protected
  • Climate-controlled equipment available
  • Providing specially trained van operators to ensure that your irreplaceable items receive the best possible care
  • Moving of artworks by Air, Sea or by Road
  • Storage of 

  • http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1h5sfo_top-10-most-visiting-adult-websites-in-the-world_shortfilms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment